Sunday 30 September 2012

Reflecting on practice music video in AS

Though I do not have the video at hand at the moment, I wanted to take a moment out to discuss my strengths and weaknesses when doing that particular task. Before the A2 year, we had to make a video for a song- in our case, Down with the Trumpets by Rizzle Kicks. We were taught about basetracks and the importance of them, as well as how to lip sync and use markers on Final Cut.

Strengths-
-I picked up on how to use the marker tool to mark the times when I would need a new track to come in or where to cut one.
-From our video, the camera work was quite good and steady.

Weaknesses-
-We did not plan properly, resulting in us not having our video saved in time to put up on the blog.
-Some of the lip syncing was off due to us not timing the music properly or the artist not remembering his lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment