Friday 1 February 2013

Final progress review blog

How does your A2 blog compare with your AS in terms of detail and use of ICT?


My blog is a lot better this year (although not as good as I wanted it to be.) I have used more of a range of ICT, blogged more often and blogged in better detail. Although, I started blogging a little later than everyone else, I think I covered for most of it. I have enjoyed using a range of ICT such as Powerpoint, Photobucket, text, photos, Prezi, Slideshare etc. 


How effectively does the blog show all aspects of research, planning and production of your Advanced Portfolio?

I think the research side of this project was probably one of strengths as I did a lot of individual research into the music industry, theories and different genres of music. This helped to understand everything better and eventually produce solid media products. I may not have that much detail about the editing process of my video as I was editing and simply didn't really think about posting as much at the time. I think overall, my blog shows the journey from September till now. I have tried to blog about every step along the way, from my personal location scouting and ideas for the video to the process of creating the digipak and presenting it.


Where are the gaps in your blogging work?

The gaps in my work are mostly from the ending of the filming of the video to the start of creating the digipak. This is when I, unfortunately, got complacent and posted rarely. I realise I do not have much to say for the editing process and research into real artists' digipak. I didn't really look into it in as much detail as I should have, but just created the digipak and advert from my original ideas. 


How many individual blogging entries did you produce?

Approximately 65-70


What would you change given another opportunity? 

I would definitely blog more frequently to avoid any gaps and employ a higher range of ICT in my work to make it more aesthetically pleasing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment