Friday 1 February 2013

Evaluation question 4

What have you learned from your audience feedback?

 After completing our music videos, we went to a screening to watch our video as well as other A2 music videos at The Screen on the Green in Angel. The audience at the cinema responded very well to our music video, and we caught up with many students afterwards to see what they'd thought.


Below is a video of my friend telling me what she thought of our group's finished video:



I've learned from the audience feedback that the video was very successful for the genre it is in. The audience liked the choice of song, and the locations we chose. One viewer described them as "bright and vibrant" whilst another described the entire video as "well thought out and very precise"

Feedback from ancillary products:

Digipak-
"Clear and eye-catching"
"Artist clearly visible"
"It links to the video because it has the same location"
"The back is really clear and I like the names of the songs you guys chose"



Advertisement-
"I like the picture you used, it's really clear and the artist looks good"
"You could've maybe changed the colour of the fonts"
"I like the placements of the things in the advert, but I feel you could've used more colours to make it stand out more"

The audience feedback made me reflect back on my work, and I realised that I created a very successful piece of work, even though there are some flaws. In hindsight, I think I could've taken more time on my advertisement to bring it up to the same standards of the digipak. However, saying that, I still feel that it was very successful, clear and clearly linked to the main text (music video).

No comments:

Post a Comment